yesterday the northeast got hit with a snowstorm....nothing catrostophic, but a few inches - which is all it takes for everyone to freak out. Considering the fact that about 70% are driving SUV's nowadays - i dont really see the big deal.
By the time I got off the bus (and detoured to shoprite to pick up a few extra items for tonight's chanukkah party) - it was already dark. I think it would have been nice if the plows would have come down the streets by then, considering it was about 8 hrs since the snow began falling.


1 comment:
HI! Randomly saw your photos and thought they were cool. How great is the Internet!
Quick Question -- I saw Lorena Grol in one of your snaps -- was she ever married? I dated a guy (oh what a story) and wanted to see if she went through what I did.
GO GIRLFRIENDS!
Stay clear of the icy roads. I was in CT -- ICK!
Cheers,
Julie
gojulieg@gmail.com
Post a Comment