HEY YOU GUUUUUUUUUUUUYS!
If you can't sing along to this, then you weren't a child watching PBS (which was channel 13 for me) btwn 1971-1977
and YES....you did recognize from the opening credits: Morgan Freeman, Rita Moreno & Mel Brooks. Little piece of trivia: Gene Wilder was the voice of "LETTERMAN".
If you can't sing along to this, then you weren't a child watching PBS (which was channel 13 for me) btwn 1971-1977
and YES....you did recognize from the opening credits: Morgan Freeman, Rita Moreno & Mel Brooks. Little piece of trivia: Gene Wilder was the voice of "LETTERMAN".
2 comments:
Where is Mel Brooks? I didn't see him.. I wish could find these later episodes on DVD. The ones out are the first couple of seasons
hmmmmmmmmm - i checked out IMDB & noticed that mel brooks was listed as being in all the episodes, but when I watch the opening credits - I dont see him either. But I did notice on IMDB that Joan Rivers is the "Adventures of Letterman" narrator!
Post a Comment