ok, i know i b*tch a lot about what goes on my express bus...but I spend approx 6.5 hrs a week sitting on that cylinder going back & forth from manhattan 5 days a week, so I get a bit stir crazy. I've also begun to get a bit bolder with taking pictures. I'm waiting for someone to turn to me & say "why did you just take a picture of me?". I wouldnt have an answer, but so far - no confrontation.
Here is my latest annoyance...the chatty russian cougar who cant sit still.
Nothing wrong with being stylish, but at age 65....animal prints are just a bit much. Oh, if you havent noticed - she's carrying a silver juicy couture bag. Great even up to age 40...but...ummmm, nevermind. Now I'm just being nitpicky. Ok, so the part that has been driving me nutso is the chit-chatting & then texting that never stops the entire ride. I need to add that to my unwritten "DO NOT DO ON THE EXPRESS BUS" list. In the 35 minute ride i feel TYPE TEXT, SEND, LAUGH, RECEIVE TEXT, LAUGH, DIAL & SPEAK (in russian...oiy!) AND THEN ITS STARTS OVER AS SHE GOES BACK TO TYPING TEXT AGAIN! Each time she puts the phone in this jingly embossed cell phone case that looks like she picked it up for $2.99 at Claires Boutique and then back in her bag...so each time she's still for a sec, I start to fall asleep (which is something that I can do LIKE THAT on the bus) and then I feel her fiddling in her bag for the case & then she removes the phone...well, you get the picture. On friday she was sitting across from me instead of next to me & I could just FEEL HER MOVEMENTS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment