so i get on the evening express bus home the night before my 4 day holiday weekend & for once I have to admit I'm not THAT tired, but I do hate if I can hear chit chat above my iPod. Well, right behind me I can hear two rows of teenage girls playing cards, passing boxes of Pop Rocks & drinking soda.
UGGGHHH! Immediately, I'm annoyed.
After about 3 minutes of fuming, I turn around to tell them to keep the volume down & this is what I see:
I see the cutest bunch of 12 year old girls playing GO FISH. I cant help smiling & my annoyance is gone. I even start chit-chatting with them (which is prob pissing off other riders, but I'm sure they have pissed me off in the past so I guess payback is a b*tch!). Lastly, I give them a quick rundown on how to play SPADES & then ask them if they will pose for a pic for me (which they did)
No comments:
Post a Comment