Last nights show was a MUST ATTEND! Orig 04.14.09 was going to be the release of Dave Matthews's new album "Big Whiskey and the GrooGrux King", but that has been pushed off until June. In the meantime, the start of the 2009 tour began & Dave and the boys played, danced & sang their hearts out (and so did I). The energy was insane in the Garden ....I couldn't believe that every seat was taken - and I mean every single seat behind the stage!!!
Here is the set list (the ones in yellow I caught on tape)...unfor my battery died mid song of Sweet Melissa, or I would def I have taped WHY I AM, which is my new fav song:- Don't Drink the Water
- Cornbread
- Funny the Way It Is (new!)
- Raven
- You Might Die Trying
- Spaceman (new!)
- Dancing Nancies
- Pig
- Sweet Melissa (w/Gregg Allman)
- Recently
- So Damn Lucky
- #27
- Why I Am (new!)
- Ants Marching
- #41
- Two Step
------encore----------
- Sister
- Tripping Billies
(view from my seat)
No comments:
Post a Comment