Well, it's official.....I get a high when I have the last say. I have been talking to myself for the last 24 hrs like a crazy person. I replayed the conversation over & over in my head & couldnt shake it. The more I replayed the memory, the madder I got.
Today I too upset from what happened yesterday so I skipped my morning drink, but showed up at lunchtime to speak to the manager and clear the air once & for all. She told me that she reprimanded the girl (who turns out...is a shift supervisor) who took her apron off & walked off the bar. She also told me that the barista told everyone that not just me, but that she (the manager) also made those racial slurs in front of customer.
???HUH....That girl has some nerve!!!!!
I asked the manager for the name of the barista & her name, went back to my office & called Starbucks HQ & filed my own report. CRAZY, BUT I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER NOW!
oh, here I am during my Starbucks stint - circa 1995
& here I am with Annmarie (who I just recently found due to Facebook) circa 1996
we might have been good baristas...but BOY OH BOY did we drink A LOT of coffee back then!
1 comment:
OMG love the picture!!!
Post a Comment