Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Another FREAKY x-bus ride

So I'm on the bus coming home from work & it's half empty.
Sweet!
In fact, since it's still daylight out...I luck out with a seat in the first row (you know I HATE the second row). About 10 minutes after the bus pulls out this drunk foreign guy comes up front & starts questioning the bus driver about the signs over the windshield. You know the ones that say "No Eating / No Drinking / No Smoking / No Radio Playing". So, because I'm in the front row - I hear him say "is it ok if i talk on my cell phone". Ummmmm, whatever dude.

Two minutes later 2 guys come up to the bus driver, tell him there is a issue going on in the back & they want the police called. Right now! These guys are your not your typical vinnys - these guys are your average joe-schmo middle aged dudes...so I was kinda concerned.

Bus driver calls in & gives some code, ok - now I'm getting freaked out. Then he enters some code which I'm guessing is flashing on outside the front display...hello major freak out. Then he pulls over & announces we are going to wait for the state troopers to arrive. Ok - I'm in full blown freak out mode. I'm sitting in the front row & if this guy is nuts-o....I don't want to get hurt.

Five VERY LONG minutes later the troopers arrive. They board the bus & talk to the guy. Turns out he's just mean drunk (not even foreign - just couldn't form a sentence). They talk to him like he's an idiot & the end result is that the guys he was bothering sat up front (oh, did I mention that I moved to the all of a sudden LESS hated second row) and drunk dude stayed in back. When it came those guys getting off the bus, drunk dude walked towards the front & stood in the aisle-way & muttered.

Luckily I got off 2 minutes later & didn't look back.

I pay $4 for my bus ride & I provide my own entertainment (aka iPod)...I want a refund - I did NOT enjoy this show one bit!

No comments: