As promised - here are the details on Amie's engagement (I'm soooooooooo happy for her!)
Earlier that day (dec 31, 2007), Jeff & Amie were hanging out on the beautiful Cancun beach slurping back some fluffy drinks.....I wonder if they had any BBR - that is my fav beach drink....
...later on in the evening they were on a masted ship in the middle of the lagoon when just a moment before midnight Jeff proposed. You couldn't have asked for a more beautiful night! You could see Mars up above & to add more drama to my story...YES...there was a sax playing in the background (awwwwwww)
Now I just need a pic of the pretty rock!
...later on in the evening they were on a masted ship in the middle of the lagoon when just a moment before midnight Jeff proposed. You couldn't have asked for a more beautiful night! You could see Mars up above & to add more drama to my story...YES...there was a sax playing in the background (awwwwwww)
Now I just need a pic of the pretty rock!
No comments:
Post a Comment