Wednesday, December 26, 2007

this week is flying by

first off - I got a good haul in the present dept this year...lots of gift cards to places I'll shop at....like:
  • Borders
  • Starbucks
  • Bath & Body Works
  • Linens & Things
  • Macy's
  • Cheesecake Factory
and then I got stuff I wanted, like: audio books, fuzzy slippers, toaster over (yes, I WANTED ONE), nick twisp books, etc. I hope randy really liked his present from me - I got him a complete brewing kit from http://www.midwestsupplies.com/. Now I just got to save up 54 empty bottles & we are ready to begin.

I've been off work now since last thursday & don't have to go back until after the new year...so what to do during this 12 day vacation? I dunno really. So far, the only major "outings" were 1) Saturday night when we all went to Ruth Chris Steakhouse to celebrate my parents anniversary & 2) seeing I AM LEGEND on Sunday night (no one told me that this was a zombie movie!!!!!)
I don't count last minute shopping (which somehow I still wound up doing - bought the eggnog at 4pm Monday afternoon) as an outing.

Okay, so now I'm off to the mall to spend some gift cards. Derek is gonna use his Sports Authority card & Randy is gonna use his Barnes & Noble & Home Depot card. I think I might have enough to come home with something shiny!!!!

No comments: