I could have not have asked for a nicer day then last Sunday (it was a perfect 75 degrees in NYC)....so, Randy & I went to the zoo (ok - I went with kids, whatever). I took a gazillion pics of the animal (some were so close - like the bears that come right up to your sneakers)
Barb, Maddie & Me (taking a breather after spotting 2 baby bear cubs)
the GATOR swimming up to us to check out the action
hey Maddie - that's SOME PIG, right!
what kinda of zoo would you have w/o a petting area (with a nosy sheep that wants to eat out of your hand)

Barb, Maddie & Me (taking a breather after spotting 2 baby bear cubs)
the GATOR swimming up to us to check out the action
what kinda of zoo would you have w/o a petting area (with a nosy sheep that wants to eat out of your hand)
or pony rides?!?!
(and this is where the "no higher then 36" rule come in)
No comments:
Post a Comment