Sunday, September 02, 2007

labor day weekend

so far this is turning out to be a fun & relaxing weekend. Tomorrow we are heading down the shore to hang with some friends at their house & yesterday we headed pretty south to attend probably the BEST Wine Festival to date (and I've been to a bunch of them over the years). Instead of being held at the Waterloo Village in Stanhope - it was held at the Allaire State Park, which is about 5 minutes from Belmar. For one thing, I thought it was going to be just an open park - NOPE it was also a historical village, and all the building were open. The turnout was AMAZING & so was the amount of vineyards that participated. We stocked up on a few reds & whites that I'll be serving next week at my pampered chef/jewelry party.
Now it's time to go out & wash my car...I need a clean back window so I can apply the college sticker I picked up when we took derek upstate (yes, I'm THAT person!)

No comments: