Saturday, June 23, 2007

i love summer fridays!!!

I've said it before & i'll say it again - i love my job i can give you a list of PC items that mean a lot to me if i was speaking with a recruiter, but one sweet deal i get at work is: SUMMER FRIDAY's If you get them, you know how valuable they are...and let me tell you - i get them & i appreciate them (amen!)

So, yesterday {{after waking up at 10am...YAWN}}, I headed over to staten island to hang out.

First Stop: Pedicure at Sarah's. One of the best places for pedicures on the south shore. For $24 you get an hour & half of clean, rub, massage, scrub, polish, etc. Pure Bliss! Now, i'm very used to guys coming in for mani's & pedi's. In fact, I'm still working on getting my hubby to go with me (which is his loss if he never goes, but that's another story). What I'm NOT used to is 10 YEAR OLD BOYS having pedicures. Yes, the 30 y/o mom next to me brought her son with her. How do I know he was 10, well for one thing - he arrived in black roller-sneakers, come-on! When I asked her how he convinced him to come with her - she said, "my 10 y/o is just following his 16 y/older brother who loves to go with me".

OHHH-KAAAAAAY ?!?!?

Next stop: head to the gym with Barb. I really needed that (thank you barb for getting me a pass!) My membership expired a few months ago, so it was HEAVEN working out again.

After that we headed back to her place & had a relaxing afternoon with Matty :)


Then it was dinner time: we headed off for sushi at Fushimi - yum, yummmmmmm, yummmmmmmmmmmmmm. And to top it off, i can tell you that the mango martini's beat out the raspberry martini's

No comments: