i had a very strange trip into work today. After sleeping for the last 2 days (I was really siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick on sunday & monday), i figured i'd sleep on the express bus in the morning. I always try to sit in an inside window seat (it gives me a place to wedge my iriver). Well, two stops after i got on the bus a lady sat down next to me....I was almost sleeping already, but within 1 minute I was wide awake. I'm not EXACTLY sure what she was doing - but it was either BUTT SQUEEZES or KEGEL SQUEEZES. You think I'm kidding??? I dont kid about this stuff - I mean, it's an express bus & we don't have separate seats....i can feel her thighs clenching & releasing! Luckily i felt so crappy, after 5 minutes I fell asleep. I woke up as we were entering the Lincoln Tunnel.....squeezer-woman was asleep, but on the ramp up the P.A. I felt the squeezing begin again.
So weird!!!!!
So weird!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment