this time we had the meeting at Joanne's home & BBQ'd. Nothing beats grilled london broil with a beer on a saturday afternoon :)AND.... we got a lot accomplished!
Like what?
Well, I can tell you for a fact that if you mix Vodka with Blue Curaco & Chambord you might have a purple drink....but it tastes like sh*t (trust me on this one!)
Another cool thing was that although some members were not able to attend this time, we were able to recruit some new ones. I already had plans with my sis (who graduated a few years after me) that morning. She decided to keep on hanging out with me for the meeting. Not sure at first if it was my fabulous persona she was coming along for or the BBQ, but it was really cool to get some of her ideas. Then again, nothing beats grilled meat with a beer on a saturday afternoon.....although I think she is one of those "ketchup on hotdog" people {{{{{shudder}}}}}
No comments:
Post a Comment