Monday, March 13, 2006

Maddie is TWO!!!

Oh my goodness - how time flies. It felt like just yesterday when Barb was preggie & now Maddie is two years old! Her party was at a FunZone this past Sunday - there was all kinds of cool things for the kids to climb on/thru/over & around. There was so many cool things to play with: Ms Pacman, air hockey, wack-a-mole, rock climbing wall, skee ball, car driving games (now that I think about it, all the adults had a lot of things to play with)

AND......Drum Roll Please.......

~ Dance Dance Revolution ~
What a wonderful game. I want this game. Oh my - I need to say it again - what a WONDERFUL game. While little kiddies was climbing up and over ropes & balls, I was slamming my feet down on the pad to match up with the arrows.
(Here is Rebecca showing me how to use the pad)

I W-A-N-T THIS GAME !!!!

I N-E-E-D THIS GAME !!!!

No comments: